Stadiums As Anchors for Revenue, Profits, and Multi-Use / Mixed-Use Development
This is the work of research that goes back a dozen years (from early 2002 through late 2013), not something pulled out of the hat recently.
[Full, Updated Content Coming Soon!]
View legacy site here.
Operating the Enterprise: Stadiums as Anchors
Stadiums are revenue anchors, and stadiums are anchors for mixed use real estate development complexes.
- Generic Stadium Model, 2000 — Multi-Use / Mixed-Use Sports Entertainment Model for Any Sports Stadium, Arena, or Team
- Financing and Revenue Yields, 2000 — Referencing 12 Financing and Operating Models, 2001
- L.A. Coliseum Stadium, 2002
- Figueroa Corridor: L.A. Colisuem to Staples Center in Downtown L.A., 2002
- Chargers Stadium, 2003
- Stadium As Anchor, 06/12/2002, 01/20/2003
- Four Track Stadium Process, 2001
- Letter to Minnesota Legislature, 2001
- Stadium Summary to Minnesosta Legislature, 2001
- Minnesota Vikings Stadium Situation, 2001
- MN "Stadium Games" Continued, 2001
- Open Letter on Public Funding Issue re Stadiums: No New Taxes Model, 2001
Saving the Chargers Stadium Campaign for the National Football League
- Part 1 of 7: Introduction: Save the Chargers, the People's Team
- Part 2 of 7: Vision of Mission Valley
- Part 3 of 7: Internet Strategies
- Part 4 of 7: Smart Growth
- Part 5 of 7: Public Relations Strategies
- Part 6 of 7: Summary of Solution Pieces
- Part 7 of 7: Mediia Analysis and Arizona Cardinals Model
- See also: www.chargersstadium.com
- See also: www.chargers.com.
Page content written / posted: 12/2004, 10-13-13