Detailed "YES!" Answer to "Can a Local Pro Football Team Make Money and Profit?"
Regardless of specific professional sport, and regardless of whether the entity is a league or a team franchise of a league, most of these apply to all.
- One Page Executive Summary on Revenues and Profits: How a Local Professional Football Team Makes Money
- One Page on League and Franchises as Wealth Builders: Revenue Streams and Profit Returns on Investment
- One Page on the Game Changers for Profitable Professional Sports Business Development
- One Page from Sports Illustrated 2011 on the Six Main Revenue / Wealth Drivers of the NFL
[More Content Coming Soon]
- Building on 40 Ways in 26 Categories to Generate Revenue (Mostly Locally), 2000
- Building on Stadiums As Anchors For Revenue, Profits, Multi-Use / Mixed-Use Development, 2002 - 2003, 2013
— This article applies even when venue lease is year long, seasonal, or game day only
- Comments on Organizational Steps To Increase Profits, Reduce Costs, Solve Problems
- Comments Regarding the NFL
- Additional Comments and Conclusions Regarding Revenue And Profits
Page content written / posted: 10-13-13