25 Categories, 282 Operations Models for Developing and Operating a League and Its Franchises that Generate Revenues
This one page proposal lists 25 categories in which are the 282 models regarding operations, marketing, media, sponsors, revenue, reflecting ideas / plans / tactics / strategies and other entrepreneurial innovations that support our claim to being ready for investors when we present to them. As we go forward other models will come forward. The development money is to use this list as a base to create an integrated UCFL model, a one – three week task, assuming the funds are available to enable the speed to get it down, as well as depending on who and how many are in the work groups, how whether we are able to use one work group location or have to use separate geographic locations. Our consulting group would direct and coordinate the work.
Time-Frames of When These Models Were Developed
- Those parts and wholes developed/aggregated/researched by Peter Jessen, starting in 2000 (over 220)
- Those many developed during 2009-2011 (but dismissed by the league they were submitted to)
- Those by others that I have heard of but not yet seen (but dismissed by the league they were submitted to)
- Those discovered 2012-2013, as extracted from other league attempts, proposals, and interviews.
The 25 Categories Containing the 282 Operations Models
- Models (10) for League operations
- Models (20) for team operations
- Model for The Joe Riker Sponsor Plans
- Models (9) for sponsors: in 3 categories:
- League sponsors
- Team sponsors
- Shared sponsors (including Joe Riker adaptations of these sponsor models as well)
- Models (20) for media involvement (TV and radio broadcast, print, social, mobile
- Models of Revenue Streams Model (40 in 26 categories, mostly local revenue), which most don't attempt
- Model of Fan Plan to Build Attendance, Sustain Sellouts, Increase Revenue
- Model for game day revenue for Tickets, Parking and Concessions
- Model for football by Mark Cuban
- Models of use of Internet and social media (35)
- Models (47) for communications
- Model for Joint ventures with the team (could by sponsors)
- Model for Incubator for use with small businesses / business start ups using the team's brand and their money.
- Model for business development PR strategies
- Model for Smart Growth Strategies
- Models (14) for Finance and revenue yield
- Models (12) for financing/operating venues
- Model for Consulting services regarding developing revenue, increasing profits
- Models (4)for multi-use activities to use to partner with venues
- Model for Mastermind Brain Trust approach to innovate business and resolve business problems
- Model for Competitive Analysis
- Models (18) for conflict resolution
- Models (2) for Sports Marketing
- Models (25) for Success in the form of "recipes"
- 30 channels of media distribution model in 11 categories.
Page content written / posted: 09-26-13, 10-13-13